- Go to the Task Calendar
- Go to the day that your field plantings were originally scheduled for (If you don't know this date, follow the instructions for the Crop Planner – skip to next section).
- Select the "List: Field Plant" task
- A pop-up screen will appear with all your field plantings for that day.
- Select the small gray checkbox to the left of the planting you want to "plant" – it will turn green indicating this planting task is complete.
- All done!
- Go to the Crop Planner
- Select "Crop List" button at the top left-hand corner of the screen – your crop list will appear on the left of the screen.
- Select the crop you want to filter your crop plan by (e.g. Broccoli).
- Click on the planting in the crop planner that you want to complete the planting task for.
- A pop-up screen will appear with details for this planting. Scroll down to the bottom and select the checkbox to the left-hand side of the field planting task to complete it – it will be called "Transplant Task" or "Field Sowing Task".
- Go to Tasks
- Tap on the three small dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the "Overdue" filter
- Now you'll see all of your overdue tasks (that's what the red date indicates).
- Scroll through the list of overdue tasks. When you see a planting task that you want to complete, tap and slide left.
- A green "Complete" box will appear on the right-hand side of that task. Tap this "Complete" button and this planting task will be logged as complete.