|Tend Tip: Prior to My Crops in Tend, you could add a custom variety to your account wherever you could access the list of varieties. This feature has been depreciated.|
To Add a Custom Crop Variety to your list of My Crops:
1. Navigate to My Crops.
2. Click "Add crop or variety."
3. Make sure that the parent Crop of the variety that you want to add is already included in your My Crops list. If you have not yet added the parent Crop to My Crops, do so now.
4. Click "Next" to continue.
5. Type in the name of the custom variety in the Add Variety field beneath the relevant parent crop.
6. Click "Add a new variety"
7. Specify your Custom Variety's Crop Type.
8. Click Add.
Tend Tip: Make sure the Crop Tye is correct. For example, if you're adding a new variety of broccoli, this Crop Type could be "Heading", "Leaf", or "Raab & Broccolini." Select the option that best represents your Variety.
9. Before exiting My Crops, click "Save" in the top right corner of the screen.