The Task feature includes several options for viewing and filtering your Tasks. There are two main views: List and Calendar view.
Displays tasks for a selected month. Click the < and > buttons to navigate forwards and backwards or click Today to jump to the current month. Feel free to click and drag any task to another date in both the month and week views.
Displays tasks for a selected month. Click the < and > buttons to navigate forwards and backward or click Today to jump to the current week.
To help you narrow in on a particular task, you can user the "Filter by" option in the upper left to only display tasks for a specific:
- Task Type - Cultivation & Tillage, Greenhouse Sow, etc.
- Crop - option to select crop status or specific planting
- Location - Field or Orchard
You can also narrow in on tasks for a specific team member or role using the filter in the upper left.
There are three main views within the List:
- All My/All Tasks View
- Week View
- Assignee view
Within all of the views you can select between the following options for sorting;
- Sort by Priority
- Use this view to drag and drop rows of task so in the order that you wish to prioritize them.
- To drag a task simply hover, click, and then drag the task
- Sort by Task Type
- Organizes your tasks by name sorted alphabetically and by date
- Sort by Crop
- View your tasks organized by the crop name sorted alphabetically
- Sort by Location
- View your tasks organized by the location they are assigned to
- Sort by Assignee
- View your tasks by who they are assigned to
All My/All Tasks View
This view is great for getting a sense of what is upcoming in the week and allows you to drag and drop tasks to rearrange them to the days you want them to be on.
This view is great for seeing what each crew member has to do. It is also a fast way for assigning tasks to other members by dragging them into a respective assignees section.
Additional filters in the List view
Available in all of the list views, you can powerfully hone into which specific dates you want to view and can access overdue tasks and ensure that nothing is getting missed.
Ever wonder what tasks were done in the last couple of days or what still needs to get done? This filter allows you to answer both of those questions. Simply check the option you want and then the view will update.