What features do I have access to during my trial?
- You'll have access to all features of Tend throughout your entire trial period.
- Please note: you will be charged Square's processing fee if you start making sales in your Online Store during your trial period. Tend's 2% revenue share will not be applied during the trial.
Why is my credit card being asked for a free trial?
- Tend requires a credit card to be on file for validation purposes and to ensure a seamless transition into your subscription without any disruption to your crop planning if you decide to continue past the free trial. During the trial, you can cancel at any time to avoid charges.
What happens when my trial ends?
- Your card will be charged and your subscription will begin. If at this point you wish to cancel you may do so. If you need a reimbursement please contact our support: email@example.com
How do I cancel?
- Navigate to the Settings menu, click on the Billing submenu then Subscription to access your subscription management page.
- You'll notice a red button at the bottom of the page . Click the button and follow the instructions on the screen to proceed with your cancelation.
- For a step by step walkthrough of the cancelation process, read this article.
Do I lose access to Tend right after I cancel my free trial?
- No, you'll retain access to all Tend features until your free trial ends.
- Should you change your mind and wish to continue to use Tend after you have canceled your free trial, simply go back to Subscription Management page at https://app.tend.com/app/subscription and reactivate your trial by clicking button.
- If you wish to continue to use Tend after your free trial has expired, simple select the plan that works best for your farming needs and follow the instruction on your screen to complete the subscription process.
What happens to my data when I cancel my account?
- The data you entered into your account during your trial period will be stored until you're ready to pay. Once you subscribe you'll see your account the same as you left it.
If I forget to cancel my account in time can I be reimbursed?
- Yes. Contact our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.