- My Crops: when you interact with Tend, navigating the complete database of crops and varieties can be cumbersome. To make your use of Tend more efficient, we’ve created My Crops, a feature that helps you curate a list of crops and varieties that you grow on your farm. Learn more here.
- Please note:
- My Crops must be set up using the web version of Tend.
- My Crops can only be edited users with Owner and Admin permissions.
- Please note:
Removal of the total cost option in Tasks: due to confusion with this feature, we’ve decided to remove the total cost option within Tasks. All existing tasks that contain a total cost value will not be affected, so you can still review any total cost that was added prior to this update.
- Updated Navigation Menu: we updated the main navigation menu to bring you a smooth experience when collapsing or expanding it and easily accessing Tend's features.
- Did you ever have the experience of accidentally clicking a wrong tab in the Crop Plan feature and having to wait for a while the plantings loaded before being able to navigate to your correct tab? An example: you clicked "All Plantings" when you meant to click "Greenhouse Plantings", with a long list of crops, you'd need to wait until Tend finished loading all those platings. That flow is gone now, you can click to access different features anytime you want without having to wait for any feature to finish loading.
Mobile (Be sure to update your mobile app)
- My Crops: when creating a new planting, you will now see the list of curated crops and varieties that you grow on your farm instead of a complete list of every crop and variety that Tend has.
- Removal of the total cost option in Tasks: this update that we've rolled out for our web platform is also applied to your tasks on mobile, new tasks created does not have this confused section anymore.
- We've restored the missing yields/harvests caused by changes to your plantings's planting date. A solution to prevent this from happening again will be released soon.
- No significant issues found in the last 2 weeks.