You can rapidly assign multiple Tasks to one or several team members using Tend’s new bulk assigning functionality.
Bulk Assigning Tasks
To bulk assign Tasks to your team:
1. Navigate to the Tasks Feature.
2. Select the List view.
3. Here you can apply filters to curate your view to just the Tasks you’re looking for.
4. Or try sorting your List to bring the relevant Tasks to the top.
5. If you can’t find the Tasks you’re looking for, make sure you’re viewing Tasks for the correct time frame.
6. Holding down the Shift key, select the Tasks you’d like to assign.
7. Next, hover over the three dots to the right of one of your selected Tasks.
8. Hover over “Assign” to open the team member selection panel.
9. Check the boxes next to the team members to whom you’d like to assign the selected Tasks. Then click outside the selection panel.
10. A confirmation pop up will appear. Select “Confirm” to save your assignments.
Viewing Task Assignments
In the Calendar View of the Tasks Feature, apply filters to view the Tasks assigned to account Users in different Role categories (Farm Crew, Manager, etc.) or to view the Tasks assigned to individual team members for each week or month.