Your Farm Listing
Your Farm Listing is where you manage your Online Store behind the scenes by customizing the branding, sharing your contact information, setting any applicable tax rate, and establishing customers’ pickup and delivery options.
To get set up:
1. Navigate to “Settings”.
2. Select “Farm Listing”.
3. Enter your farm’s name.
4. Upload your logo.
5. Customize the Farm URL you’ll share with customers to give them access to your Online Store. If the particular URL you entered is already taken, you’ll receive an error message prompting you to try another address.
6. Add your contact information. This is important because your customers may need to reach out to you directly with questions or requests. The contact information listed here will be visible to customers in your Store, so they’ll know how to get in touch with you if needed.
7. Share links to your social media channels. These links will be posted in your Store’s "About Us" section, so customers can easily click and follow to stay up to date on your latest offerings, store opening hours (order windows), and other farm news.
8. Tell your “Story.” In this section, you’ll write a biography of your farm business and add images for customers to view in your Store’s "About Us" section.
9. If you need to collect sales tax for any items in your store, set the applicable rate here. When you create your Catalog, you’ll indicate which of your items are taxable.
10. Enter your pickup locations and delivery routes. When you set up your store's order windows, you'll indicate which options are available for customers to choose from during each window, and those options will appear in a drop down menu for customers to select from at check out.
11. Set any applicable delivery or drop off fees.
12. For delivery routes, select the "Delivery Address" box to enable customers to enter their delivery details at check out.
13. If there are any instructions you'd like to share with customers for a particular pickup or delivery option, select the "Instructions" option, and a box will appear where you can enter the relevant details. These instructions will be displayed for the customer at checkout and will be included in the customer's order confirmation email.
14. Use the “Add Pickup Location” button to enter more options as needed.
15. Toggle on the "Notifications" option to receive mobile notifications as new orders come in.
16. Organize your store layout for quick and easy navigation by creating and editing categories. You can assign your products to categories in your Catalog.
17. Be sure to save your changes after updating your Farm Listing.