You can rapidly complete multiple Tasks using Tend’s new bulk "Complete" functionality.
Bulk Complete Tasks
To set up in the task feature:
1. Navigate to the Tasks Feature.
2. Select the List view.
3. Here you can apply filters to curate your view to just the Tasks you’re looking for.
4. Or try sorting your List to bring the relevant Tasks to the top.
5. If you can’t find the Tasks you’re looking for, make sure you’re viewing Tasks for the correct time frame.
To bulk complete Tasks:
1. Click on the task so that it is highlighted with a light grey color
2. Hold down shift and click the last task you want to include in the bulk action
3. To the far right of your screen, you will hover and see three dots
4. Continue to hover over these dots to see a menu appear (do not click on the three dots or it will open a side panel)
5. Select "Complete" from this menu to see these tasks completed all at once
* Note: you can select the first task and last individual tasks, the system will skip the "lists" and select all other tasks in between.