Initial online store setup
Go to the On the Online Stores page:
- To see your store you must click enable, then click “Update”. There is no preview function.
- The first time you click enable, you’ll be asked to link your Square store.
View and modify your store
- If your store is enabled, click “View store” to see what it looks like to your customers
- Choose which products will appear in your store via the "show" checkbox
- Visit settings to make changes to your farm profile, social media links, and contact information
Link to your store from your website
- Tend's Online Store does not embed in your website
- We suggest creating a navigation item on your website called "Online Store", where you add the link to your Tend online store. Your customers click that link and will be directed to your Tend online store.
How to get your store link to share it on your website, social media, etc.
To copy the link to share with your customers on social media or elsewhere on your website:
- View your store from the Online Store feature and copy the web address from your browser.
- Or use the "Copy URL" option in your Farm Listing settings, where you can also customize the URL as desired.
Your customers don't need to log in to see your store – it's public to the world. Once they have the URL, they can shop in your store whenever the order window is open.
How to temporarily disable your store
- If you want to pause the store for a week, or hit the reset button on harvest, temporarily disable your store.
- This will show a "closed" message to your customers.