You can delete notes from the mobile app and on the web version of Tend.
If the note is associated with a planting you can delete a note using both methods A and B.
1. Open the planting, you can do this from many places in the mobile app
2. Click the from "Planting Details" to the "Timeline"
3. Find the Note
4. Click the three dots to delete the note.
1. Open up your mobile app
2. From the dashboard click the three lines in the top left corner of the screen
3. Click "Notes"
4. Find the note you are looking to delete
5. Swipe left and you will see "delete", click the trash can to delete the note
If the note is associated with a planting you can delete a note using both methods A and B. If you added the note to a location, use method C.
1. Navigate to the Crop Plan feature
2. Click on the planting with the note
3. Click into the Crop Timeline
4. Click the three dots to the right of the note to delete or edit the note
1. Navigate to the Records feature
2. Filter the Records feature by "Type"> "Notes" or Search by the Note
3. Click on the Note
4. Click the three dots in the right corner to delete
1. Navigate to the Location feature
2. Click on the Field or Orchard
3. Click on the note icon
4. Click the three vertical dots to delete: