See Beta Testing section.
Mobile (Be sure to update your mobile app)
When you tap on a task list bundle, then tap on a task to open the individual task details screen, then tap "Back", you'll now be taken back to the exact position where you were at with the task bundle expanded.
If you experienced the warning below even though you were the only one editing the data, rest assured the issue is gone. This warning will only show if there are multiple people editing the data at the same time.
No significant issues found last week.
We are making significant progress on Pick & Pack tools and Shopify store connector. And we are currently conducting user studies with a select number of customers. The updates below will be relevant to the customers who are experimenting with the new tools.
Pick and Pack
- You can now delete an outlet when there are no Pick and Pack list associated with it.
- The header of all columns in your Pick & Pack feature will now be frozen (sticky at the top) so that you can see the column titles when you scroll the screen down.
- When you complete a pick task, Tend will now automatically populate your planned pick amount to your actual pick amount if you have not entered an actual pick amount into the system, this will help you save time entering the actual pick value for every single pick task, as we know that most of the time you'd want to match your planned pick amount with your actual one.
- If you mark a product on your Tend Online Store as "unlimited", then that product will also be an unlimited item when it is synced to your Shopify store.
- Shopify orders that contain products that were not created by Tend's initial Catalog Syns, or are not in Tend's Catalog, will now appear on Tend's Orders. These products will have a prefix "(Shopify)" to let you know that these ones were created by your Shopify store, not Tend Catalog products. These Shopify products will not be added to the Tend Pick & Pack feature (as they do not exist on Tend).
Pick and Pack
- We changed the card color indicator of your Pick tasks and Pack tasks in the Task Lists feature to brown in place of red because red usually refers to "overdue" and we don't want you to be confused. This is what it looked like before: